Length : 4
Ideally, your title should contain between 10 and 70 characters (spaces included). Try to write a catchy title to get attention.
Creating opportunity for the poor
Length : 33
Ideally, your meta description should contain between 70 and 160 characters (spaces included).
Og Meta Properties
This page does not take advantage of Og Properties. When people share or like your page, it is great to have good Og properties. Otherwise, they will just see a link to your website.
In case of Facebook or Twitter this is how you get started:
- [H1] What we do
- [H1] Where we work
- [H1] Latest news
- [H1] Latest Blogs
- [H1] STAY INFORMED. Subscribe to our newsletter
- [H1] Follow BRAC
- [H2] BRAC
- [H2] Well being and resilience
- [H2] Expanding horizons
- [H2] Economic development and social protection
- [H2] Empowerment
- [H2] Support Programmes
- [H2] Did not find what you were looking for? Let us know how we can help!
- [H2] Blog
- [H2] Media
- [H2] Research
- [H2] Innovation
- [H3] BRAC is the most astounding social enterprise in the world.
- [H3] The billion dollars in microloans that BRAC extends each year to poor people is just the beginning of the story of this remarkable organisation.
- [H3] Through its visionary moves, BRAC has made a huge contribution to social change in Bangladesh and abroad.
- [H3] [Sir Fazle Hasan] Abed’s story proves just how much people with vision and commitment can change the world.
- [H3] By most measures the largest, fastest growing non-governmental organisation in the world – and one of the most businesslike.
- [H3] BRAC has done what few others have. They have achieved success on a massive scale, bringing life-saving health programmes to millions of the world’s poorest people.
- [H3] BRAC in Bangladesh is the best aid group you've never heard of.
- [H3] BRAC tackles the causes of poverty, hunger and hopelessness at the root, and plants trees of hope.
- [H3] Two BRAC officials abducted in Afghanistan
- [H3] Queen Mother of Bhutan visits BRAC
- [H3] Sir Fazle joins Advancing Asia conference in Delhi
- [H3] Safe Spaces for Women at Workplace
- [H3] Rebuilding Livelihood of the Ebola Affected Petty Traders project
- [H3] Primary education in Bangladesh goes digital
- [H3] BRAC won the Amplify/OpenIDEO Urban Resilience Challenge!
- [H3] We mourn for Dr Babar Kabir
- [H3] How do we get more women into workplaces?
- [H3] No lines, no relief camp: 4 lessons on using mobile money for post-flood relief
- [H3] Scaling social innovation: An art or a science?
- [H3] 6 ways Bangladesh is fighting climate change
- [H3] Primary schools in Bangladesh to go digital, reaching 20 million students
- [H3] Volunteer or intern
- [H4] BRAC is a development organisation dedicated to alleviating poverty by empowering the poor.
- [H4] Disaster management and climate change
- [H4] Health, nutrition and population
- [H4] Water, sanitation and hygiene
- [H4] Education
- [H4] Migration
- [H4] Agriculture and food security
- [H4] Integrated development
- [H4] Microfinance
- [H4] Enterprises and investments
- [H4] Targetting the ultra poor
- [H4] Community empowerment
- [H4] Gender justice and diversity
- [H4] Human rights and legal aid service
- [H4] Governance, management and capacity building
- [H4] 18 March 2016
- [H4] 16 March 2016
- [H4] 12 March 2016
- [H4] 06 March 2016
- [H4] February 17, 2016
- [H4] 14 February 2016
- [H4] 5 February 2016
- [H4] 15 January 2016
- [H5] Paul Collier, author of The Bottom Billion
- [H5] George Soros, chairman of the Open Society Institute
- [H5] Amartya Sen, Nobel laureate in economics
- [H5] Bill Clinton, former president of the United States
- [H5] The Economist
- [H5] Bill Gates, co-chair, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- [H5] Nicholas Kristof, New York Times columnist
- [H5] Wangari Maathai, Nobel Peace Prize laureate
- [H5] By Sarah-Jane Saltmarsh and Tanzia Haq
- [H5] By Lamia Shams and Maria A May, BRAC Blog
- [H5] By Anjali Sarker and Maria A May
- [H5] By Anika Noor
- [H5] By Zunaid Ahmed Palak and Safiqul Islam
We found 25 images on this web page.
8 alt attributes are empty or missing. Add alternative text so that search engines can better understand the content of your images.
Ratio : 21%
Awesome! This page's ratio of text to HTML code is higher than 15, but lower than 25 percent.
Perfect, no Flash content has been detected on this page.
Great, there are no IFrames detected on this page.