The Hobby Blogger — Building a blog one step at a time
Length : 54
Perfect, your title contains between 10 and 70 characters.
Learn how to build a successful blog by watching The Hobby Blogger develop his own WordPress site step-by-step from scratch in his spare time.
Length : 142
Great, your meta description contains between 70 and 160 characters.
Og Meta Properties
This page does not take advantage of Og Properties. When people share or like your page, it is great to have good Og properties. Otherwise, they will just see a link to your website.
In case of Facebook or Twitter this is how you get started:
- [H1] The Hobby Blogger
- [H2] Wipe Out WordPress Comment Spam Without Driving Your Readers Nuts
- [H2] How Spambots Work
- [H2] How to fight comment spam
- [H2] Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin (aka G.A.S.P)
- [H2] How well does Growmap stop spam?
- [H2] What About Akismet?
- [H2] One Alternative – Conditional CAPTCHA
- [H2] What do you use?
- [H2] A Google Reader Alternative is Already Here – Feedly
- [H2] What’s the alternative?
- [H2] Wait, What Happened to My WordPress Blog’s Header?
- [H2] The key symptom
- [H2] How to fix it
- [H2] Why is this happening?
- [H2] Backup and test
- [H2] More Reading
- [H2] How to Add a Gradient to Your Genesis Theme’s Comments Section
- [H2] Image vs CSS
- [H2] Not a big effect on load time
- [H2] Elements of gradient image
- [H2] Generating the gradient
- [H2] Where to place the gradient file on your server
- [H2] Getting the code for your theme
- [H2] Surprise! Free gradients
- [H2] Deciding Not to Submit My First Guest Post
- [H2] Bolster Your WordPress Blog’s Branding – Replace the Default Avatar
- [H2] Default WordPress avatar
- [H2] 1. Avatar dimensions
- [H2] 2. Upload avatar
- [H2] 3. Add custom function
- [H2] Why this code is better
- [H2] Take advantage of every opportunity
- [H2] Happy Birthday
- [H2] App.net – A New Social Networking Platform That (GASP) Costs Money
- [H2] So why am I writing about this?
- [H2] My App.net status so far
- [H2] Bloggers That Rehash—Are They Lesser Beings?
- [H2] Keep your readers around longer
- [H2] Save time when you’re in a rut
- [H2] The art of rehashing
- [H2] Conclusion
- [H2] Deciding to Write and Submit My First Guest Post
- [H2] My reasons for guest posting
- [H3] Blocking empty referrer requests
- [H3] Change it up a bit
- [H3] Don’t make it too hard on your readers
- [H3] The “house brand” analogy
- [H3] If you don’t need to, don’t do it
- [H3] Easy does it
- [H3] Keep it relevant
- [H3] Don’t use spinners
- [H3] Give credit
- [H4] Popular Posts
- [H4] 25% Off Web Hosting
We found 29 images on this web page.
Awesome! Most or all of your images have alt attributes.
Ratio : 25%
Ideal! This page's ratio of text to HTML code is between 25 and 70 percent.
Perfect, no Flash content has been detected on this page.
Great, there are no IFrames detected on this page.