Sponsor a Child in Mexico
A changed life is just a click away!
Mexico shares its northern border with the United States. With a population of more than 109.9 million, it is the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world. Ongoing economic and social concerns include low wages and underemployment for a large segment of the population.
- Recent studies show that nearly half the population in Mexico is living in poverty.
- Twenty percent of the population subsists on under U.S.$2 a day.
- Inequitable income groups and few advancement opportunities exacerbate difficulties for Mexico's poor.
You can sponsor a child in Mexico right now!
In just moments, you can bring the hope of Jesus Christ to a child in Mexico. Starting today, you can sponsor a child in Mexico for just $38 a month through Compassion. When you do, your sponsored child will receive:
- health care and supplemental nutrition
- opportunities for safe recreation
- opportunities to learn job skills important to the community
- training in important life skills
- spiritual mentoring and the chance to grow in the knowledge of Christ
When you sponsor a Compassion child, you are that child's only sponsor. Through the letters and photos you exchange, you will build a lifelong bond with a child who will pray for you daily.
It only takes a few moments to sponsor a child in Mexico. The time you take now will have a life-altering affect on you and the child you sponsor. Simply click on any child photo to begin a rewarding journey that you will not soon forget.